Lucky Grahak Yojana and Digi Dhan Vyapar Yojana is the method of payment to promoting cashless transactions by he Indian government. It is needless to mention that; demonetization has changed everything around us right from the method of payment to promoting cashless transactions. The Indian government wants people to indulge in cashless transactions, but still, people do not follow that for some reasons. For some people, it would be tough to do cashless transactions, and some other people think that the digital transaction will bring issues. However, still, the government has not taken it for granted, and instead, the government wants to encourage cashless transaction. To encourage people that involve in a cashless transaction, National Institution for Transforming India has announced some incentives.
Overview of Digi Dhan Vyapar Yojana :
As you all know that, no one will say no to money that is claimable at free of cost. The National Institution for Transforming India has launched a lottery system, where the people can get some free money for every digital transaction they make. They could earn prize money either on a daily basis or weekly basis. Not just the customers, but the merchants as well as can get offers by letting people do digital transaction for whatever they buy from the merchants. The Digi Dhan Vyapar Yojana has launched by National Institution for Transforming India solely for the merchants to become eligible to get these offers.
Features of Digi Dhan Vyapar Yojana :
If you are a merchant and first time you are going to use the Digi Dhan Vyapar Yojana, then you may not know about what exactly the scheme is waiting to afford you. The following points will let you know what a merchant can actually get from the Digi Dhan Vyapar Yojana.
- This scheme is solely designed for the merchants that take part in the weekly or daily lottery.
- Only the small businesses can make use of the Digi Dhan Vyapar Yojana.
- To become eligible to participate in this Digi Dhan Vyapar Yojana, the merchants have to carry out transactions between 50 rupees to 3000 rupees.
- The National Payments Corporation of Indian has deployed this scheme.
- If you want to take part in this scheme, then you need to do transactions through the Universal Payments Interface (UPI), RuPay cards, AEPS (Aadhaar Enabled Payment System) and USSD.
- If you tend to do the digital transactions with the assistance of your debit cards, credit cards and e-wallets such as Paytm, Freecharge, Mobikwik and more, then you will not be eligible to take part in this scheme.
- The first draw date of this Digi Dhan Vyapar Yojana was December 25, 2016.
- The mega draw date of this scheme was April 14, 2017.
The winner for the draw will be chosen in the random fashion using the transaction IDs and there is no particular method followed to choose the winners. Maximum, three prizes will be handed over under this scheme. The prize money for the first, second and third prize are 50 lakhs, 25 lakhs, and five lakhs.
If you want to get something like a merchant, then take part in this scheme.
Official Website : Digi Dhan Vyapar Yojana